Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic (“natural” or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website.
- Code Optimization in the website according to Google’s Algorithm.
- Content Optimization of the website
- Creating links for the website from major resources.
- Indexing Website to major search engines
- PR generation for the website
- User Interface Optimization
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) simply means paying to get your website listed at a top position for relevant keywords on specific search engines. For each visitor that clicks on your ad you are charged a specific rate depending on the keyword. The benefit of PPC is that you only pay for the result.
Benefits of PPC is a low cost, easy to measure solution that delivers a strong ROI by setting exact relevant keywords, language and location and daily budgets.
- Results are instant as search engines display your ad immediately.
- You immediately know if it’s working. Fees are transparent.
- You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and lands on your website.
- It is easy to set and adjust your daily budget and unlike with other media you can calculate your ROI precisely.
- Keyword Analysis
- Ad Text Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Complete Campaign Structure
- Campaign Optimization
- AD text Copies – A/B Testing
- Ongoing Campaign Optimization
- Access for Pausing and Turning the Account Live
- Detailed Reporting as per clients requirement
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Abbreviated as SMM, social media marketing is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Forums, and Instagram etc. to generate viral publicity.
- Reputation – build your reputation as a reliable qualified source
- Engagement – encourage more engagement, sharing & reciprocate
- Authority – become a notable authority in your field of expertise
- Leadership – harness originality & creativity, be a Thought Leader
- Social – be social, find and engage sociable experts in your field
- Media – know your social media platforms to maximize influence
- Optimization – improve technical aspects to increase optimization
Owned by Google and packing the power of video, YouTube can be an incredibly powerful marketing tool, especially for a small business with a limited budget. On the other hand, launching a video campaign on YouTube can also yield nothing but the sound of crickets.
If you’re a small business owner and you’re not on YouTube, you’re missing out on one of the most powerful marketing platforms out there. Not only do YouTube videos drive traffic and produce excellent search results, but they also provide a much more accessible medium for accessing your customer base, building relationships, establishing your expertise and really branding your business’ unique personality.
Who, after all, would prefer reading a dense white paper over watching what feels like a personal conversation with a business owner?
- YouTube Channel Creation
- Trailer Creation
- Videos Creation for services
- Sharing it across all over the social media
- Promotion of Video
Business blogging is a marketing tactic that uses blogging to get your business more online visibility. That definition raises two questions:
What is “blogging,” though?
What do you mean by “online visibility”?
Blogging is the act of creating short-form content. A “blog post,” is posted to your website’s “blog” — a part of your website where you house all of those posts. It’s also important to note that when you’re doing business blogging, your blog posts are about a particular
subject matter related to your business. For instance, DigiPanda Advertising is an online marketing firm, so our blog talks about marketing related topics – lead generation, get max return of investment, SEO etc. Your business blog will talk about subject matters that are related to your business.
Online visibility is exactly what it sounds like — being able to be found and seen on the internet. This could mean your business pops up a lot in search engines, on social media, on other people’s blogs as a guest writer, etc.
Business blogging is one way to help get your business out in front of people looking for your products or services on the internet.
- Blog Creation
- Content Writing
- Promotion of Blog over search engines and social media
*PPC Advertising, Social Media Advertising and Content Building are tailored to your business in a way to address your unique needs and are therefore discussed after the initial consultation.